We at Kidsoft would like to assure that as we all navigate through the unprecedented challenges posed by COVID-19 our focus remains on you our customers. We will continue to provide updates through our information centre, and this dedicated webpage as they come to hand.
Help Documents & Guides
The following Kidsoft “How to Sheets” are here to assist you.
- iCheck-In Assist in the Prevention of Germs
- Reporting Temporary closures to CCS
- Service Closure
- Tag and Custom Data Fields
Join us on our live Webinars
Join our customer success team as they answer your questions live.
- For the latest education fact sheets visit the Department of Education, Skills and Employment Coronavirus (COVID-19)and Frequently Asked Questions for more information for providers and services.
- Early childhood education and care relief package conditions
- For all CCS questions please contact the CCS Helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1300 667 276 between 9.00 am — 5.00 pm (AEDST), Monday to Friday. With information on how to apply for CCS/ACCS found at servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy.
- For all workplace responsibilities and visit the Fair Work Ombudsman at fairwork.gov.au/about-us/news-and-media-releases/website-news/coronavirus-and-australian-workplace-laws.
- You must immediately notify authorities if your centre, staff or attendees come into contact with COVID-19. Contact info for these departments is available at health.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/local-state-and-territory-health-departments.
- Information on how to apply for the CCCF grant is available at education.gov.au/cccfspecialcircs.
- For support and information for businesses visit https://business.gov.au,
- For support with mental health Beyond Blue
Please make sure that if you are a child care provider or service you have subscribed to receive communications from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.