The roadmap for launching Kidsoft in your centre.
A bespoke, seamless migration process to ensure minimal downtime to your business.
Introduction to your customer success consultant. Together you will create a bespoke onboarding and training plan that meets your centres needs.
Your consultant will take you and your team through how to configure Kidsoft for your centre.
Importation of data by the Kidsoft team. Proofing and validation by centre.
A dedicated Kidsoft consultant will be on hand in your first few days to ensure you and your team become super users through one on one training, group sessions, and webinars.
Email communications and guides.
Kidsoft dedicated Customer Success team are available to contact 5 days a week for any questions you may have, or just a chat!
Additional resources can be found in the form of written guides, video tutorials and regular masterclasses and events with our community to ensure your centre is getting the most out of the platform.
For more advice, or assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team.
More from Kidsoft
- 5 Ways To Improve Customer Relationship With Parents At Your Childcare Centre
- Dial back the drop off drama! Simple tips to help children and families to settle in to care
- Introducing ChildcareCRM, a Kidsoft Integration Partner
- Batteries not required – the magic of repurposed play
- 7 Tips for Keeping Your Childcare Centre Safe from COVID-19